What is an Email Campaign
Depending on what you are trying to accomplish with your subscribers, there are three different types of campaigns you can choose to send - Standard Campaigns, A/B Split Test Campaigns, and even Automated Campaigns.
- Standard Campaigns allow you to select subscribers manually, as well as choose and edit an email template for the campaign to send out to those subscribers you have selected.
- A/B Split Tests are used for sending two variants of the same campaign with slight changes, in order to see how one performs over the other. This campaign allows you to send both versions out to recipients, and track the results of how both perform with your subscribers.
- Automated Campaigns let you create a campaign that will be sent automatically once a certain condition that you establish has been met. For instance, you can create a campaign to send whenever a new subscriber joins your list, or a subscriber has a birthday or anniversary. These campaigns can be a powerful way to stay in touch with your subscribers automatically.
How to Send a Standard Campaign
- Go to the Campaigns tab > click Start a Campaign in the top right corner.
- On the screen to select which type of campaign you want to create, under the Email Campaign option click Get Started.
- Give your new Campaign a name > then click Create Campaign.
- Select the option Click here to choose groups and segments and select the recipients for your campaign > once finished with your selections click Next Step.
- Next you’ll select a template, you can select from a few different options from where you’d like to pull the theme from.
- Once a theme has been selected, you’ll need to add the content of your email, text, images, links etc. Once finished, you can select the options to Check Links to verify your added links in the content, Preview if you wish to send a test email to yourself or download as a PDF file > once you’re happy with the email, select Save & Continue.
- (Optional) Choose any actions you wish to be triggered and actioned in any integrations you have connected to Transpond > once any applicable options have been selected, click Next.
- Finally, you’ll need to fill in the details for how and when the campaign is sent. Once you feel happy with the content and details of your campaign, click the button to Send Campaign and you’re all done!