Dynamics CRM Integration
Connect your Transpond account to Dynamics CRM for a simple way to sync contacts, create email marketing campaigns for your new leads and send results back to Dynamics.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Your Dynamics contact list is synced in real-time, if you add, update or delete a contact in Dynamics it is automatically updated in Transpond. When you send email campaigns, transactional emails or marketing automations actions such as unsubscribes, clicks and opens are sent to Dynamics and added a note giving you instant access to subscriber activity alongside your other contact data.
How to set up the Dynamics Integration
- In Transpond, go to the Account menu > Integrations > click Add Integrations > click View/Install under Dynamics
- Enter the URL for your Dynamics account > Connect to Dynamics
- Follow the authorisation process
- Select the fields you wish to import for both contacts and leads
- Define the Group(s) that will be synced with your Dynamics contacts and leads. Either select an existing group or set up a new one.
Managing the Dynamics Integration
Once you have set up the integration you can manage the integration by going to Integrations > Manage next to Dynamics. Here you can:
- Change the Group(s) your Dynamics contacts and leads are synced to
- Configure which fields are imported
- Define actions that update specific Dynamics fields when your contacts interact with your marketing activity.
- Create automations based on updates in Dynamics. Or include Dynamics within your other workflows.