Connect Transpond to your Salesmate account to automatically synchronize your contact data. Integration actions allow you to send campaign information and activity back to your Salesmate account.
IN THIS ARTICLE
How to connect your Salesmate account
- In Transpond, go to the Account menu > Integrations > click Add Integrations > click View/Install under Salesmate
- Enter the subdomain for your Salesmate account
- Click the link to take you to the Access Key area of your Salesmate account and copy the Session Key. Go back to Transpond and paste the Session key into the field.
- Click Save and Continue > your Transpond and Salesmate accounts are now connected
- You now need to select the Salesmate fields you would like to synchronize with Transpond - once you have selected the fields click Save and Continue.
- The final step is to select which Group your Salesmate contact data will sync to. You can select an existing Transpond Group or you can create a new one.
How to manage the Salesmate integration
Once you have connected your Salesmate account to Transpond you can manage the integration by clicking on the Account menu > Integrations > click Manage next to Salesmate.
Here you can:
- Change the Group your Salesmate contacts are synced to
- Configure which fields are imported
- Configure integration actions
- Create and edit Automations that include Salesmate
- View sync history and action a re-sync
- View campaign and automation action history
How to disable the Salesmate integration
To disconnect the Salesmate integration:
- Click on the Account menu > Integrations > click Manage next to Salesmate
- Click Disconnect and then confirm.
When you disconnect a Salesmate account the existing contact data will remain in Transpond, however no further contact sync will take place.