Connect your Transpond account to your company Slack workspace and post messages to relevant Slack channels when contacts interact with a campaign or include Slack steps within your automations.
IN THIS ARTICLE
How to connect your Slack workspace
- In Transpond, click the Account menu > Integrations > Add Integrations > View/Install under Slack.
- Click Connect to Slack
- Select the Slack workspace you wish to connect to in the top right corner > then Allow
- With the Slack integration enabled you will now be able to send campaign activity as Slack messages or include Slack steps in your automations.
How to include Slack integration actions in campaigns
Once you have connected Transpond to your Slack workspace when you create new campaigns you will be able to include Slack in the integration step of your campaign set up.
- When creating a new campaign, at Step 3 Integration click Add Action
- Select the campaign action you are interested in for this campaign
- Under ‘Perform the following action’ select Send message in Slack
- Select an appropriate Channel or User within your Slack workspace
- Create the message that will be sent to Slack. You can pull in certain merge tags that relate to the campaign and/or the contact to give greater context to the message in Slack.
- Once you are happy with the integration action click ‘Add action’. Once complete you can move to the final stage of sending your campaign or set up additional integration actions for Slack or any other integration you have set up.